Popular Caribbean/Mexican incentive destinations:
Aruba – Barbados – Caribbean Cruises – Punta Cana – Riviera Maya
Why choose the Caribbean/Mexico?
The Caribbean/Mexico region is a perfect location for a meeting or incentive program. This region offers an abundance of sunshine, white sandy beaches, turquoise waters, a variety of distinct cultures, unique food, good shopping, and a close proximity to the United States.
- An abundance of destination options to help find the perfect fit for your group
- Numerous incentive and meeting friendly destinations
- A variety of options for all budgets
- The regions offers both name recognition (such as Jamaica) and not so familiar names (such as Curacao)
- Easy air access from the USA (for several destinations)
- A variety of resorts including some of the best all-inclusive resorts in the world
Due to its warm climate, the Caribbean/Mexico offers year-round outdoor activities that aim to provoke adventure and excitement.
- Swim with the stingrays in the Grand Cayman
- Enjoy a “Crop Over” extravaganza farewell dinner in Barbados
- Explore ancient Mayan ruins in Mexico
- Enjoy Soca vibes in Tobago
- Shop for unique jewelry or discounted apparel in St. Thomas
- Relax on a catamaran in St. Lucia
Why not a cruise?
A cruise is a great alternative for a meeting or incentive. There are numerous options that offer a variety of lengths and different itineraries visiting some of the most popular ports in the Caribbean/Mexico region.
- Various cruise program destinations
- Relax on-deck, hit the gym, take in a show, and enjoy the global cuisine
- Shop at one of the many tax free stores
- Enjoy private beaches only accessible to passengers
- Experience snorkel or dive tours in one of the world’s clearest waters